Monday, April 12, 2010

Just call me Opal the Optimist

Well, I've joined a site for Mono amniotic Twin Moms & Moms-to-be and I LOVE it!! Kind of settles my nerves to read about all the success stories. I know my feelings are normal and it helps ease some worries of things to come!! The site is www.monoamniotic.org If you read the welcome letter you can learn a little about this type of twin pregnancy. Very enlightening.

So, I know that I will most likely go on bed rest and potentially go inpatient. Both of those don't go well with my schedule, however Scott and I have been able to find some good news in all of this!!! We have been able to reach out to family and friends to help with Shae while Scott is working. All of whom have been readily available and willing to help us should we need them!! Praise God!! PLUS when I go inpatient I will be at Gwinnett Medical Center, so Scott can come eat lunch with me during his lunch break!!! He literally works 5 minutes away, so it will be nice to see him so often!! Now we just have to figure out a way for me to see my favorite little blonde girl as often as possible!!!

Our house is getting more and more organized and the way we want it to look. Our bedroom is ALMOST completely organized. Scott did the Man/Craft room for me yesterday and it looks SOOOOOOO good!! He hung up our pictures and got it organized and ready for me to start crafting like crazy!!

Speaking of crafting, hopefully I'll be able to Cricut while I'm inpatient!! That or I'll have to get back into crocheting scarfs and try to make hats or something!! hahaha Just trying to stay positive and get everything in order NOW so I won't be freaking out later when the time comes!!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Opal,
Everything is going to be fine. No worrying for you! I will try to take days off as well and come visit you. And on weekends - Shae and I so have some play dates coming to us! She'll be an expert baker by the time the twins arrive! Will you have a dvd player at the hosptial? Because if so, I've already got a list of movies for us to watch! I love you, Shae Bird, and both those little babies so much and I know I'm not the only one!

Brittz said...

YAY!! Thanks Nicola!!! IF I don't have one, I can play movies off of my huge 17" laptop. Girls movie nights are always fun!!! PLUS, while you're baking you girls can bring me some goodies!! ;o) I love you too and appreciate you!!!