Monday, May 10, 2010

Bienvenidos A Miami "Welcome to Miami"

Wanted to let everyone know Mom, Dad & I are in Miami!!! It's hot down here!! I definitely miss Scott, Shae, & Georgia in general....

I have an appointment tomorrow morning at 7am to have my consultation with Dr. Quinterro. If they determine that it IS TTTS then I'll have lab work done. They've already warned us that the consultation alone can take about 4 hours. EESH! Good thing they allow me to bring food and drinks ;o)

The next morning, Wednesday, I'll have the procedure at O'dark thirty. I'll stay overnight in the hospital and the next morning if Shyloh & Tyce look good on the ultrasound I'll be discharged. SOOOOOO for tonight we just relax and take it easy ;o) I'm sure I'll try to blog tomorrow after the consultation.

Thank you for your prayers and support!!! We truly appreciate it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you are having difficulties carrying these precious little ones. We will keep all of you in our prayers1

Anonymous said...

Me and Anjaly are praying for you guys and your wonderful children. His hand that shaped the world is now on your baby boys. Scot don't hesitate to call me if you need a hand with anything aound the house.

NayNay said...

We are praying for you! IGBOK!
We love you all SO MUCH!!! xxoo