Wednesday, May 26, 2010

just a little hiccup in the road...

Sooooooo I went to the emergency room last night with mild contractions. Everything is fine. My uterus was irritable.... I'm just glad I didn't get irritable ;o) They started around 8ish with 3-4 an hour and I was cramping so that was kinda scary. But, my cervix is still long and closed. HALLELUJAH!!! So, no preterm labor for me!! WOOHOO!!! Just didn't get much sleep.

BUT, my Dad watched Shae for us while we were there until 1:30am and Mom offered to take her to school this morning. I have 2 appointments this morning so it let me sleep in an extra 30 minutes ;o) I am VERY grateful for my parents and the extra sleep!!!

We are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO blessed to have all the friends and family in our lives!!! Truly, you are appreciated!! I don't know if we could ever tell you enough. THANK YOU!!!!


The Britt Famizzle

No comments: