Monday, May 3, 2010

My Mr. Positive ;o)

So, in case you didn't know, Scott has been doing the blogs lately to update everyone on everything with Shyloh and Tyce. I just want to take a minute to brag on him.

I'm not going to pretend, I'm pretty upset about all that has happened in the last few weeks. It's VERY hard for me to hear each week that there are things wrong with my pregnancy. This is my body... Shouldn't I be able to control SOMETHING!?! Apparently not... My uterus is too thin, My baby's umbillical cord isn't pumping correctly, and The fluids in each of the amniotic sacs are on the line of being TTTS.... My usual positive outlook is pretty dim lately.... But, do you know who's been Mr. Positive?!?! Mr. Scott Britt!!

Every time we get some "not so great" news he's right there with a reason why it's ok... Why it's not nearly as bad as it could be... Why we're lucky today... ALL of which are things I need to hear ;o)

I was told today that I can no longer do any vigorous activity (meaning no more dance), I can't lift more than 15 lbs (which means absolutly no more picking up Shae... THAT breaks my heart) and I need to sit often during the day. So, this means Scott has to not only work 2 jobs, mow the lawn, do housework, help me & help me with Shae. But, he hasn't complained once. He just figures out ways to work around it...

I'm not sharing all this to complain, I just want everyone to know what reality is for me, and us. So, having typed all that, I would just like to say that I am SOOOOO blessed to have a husband who does so much for his family. SOOOOO BLESSED!!!

Thank you Baby!!

We love you!!
ReneƩ, Shae, Shyloh & Tyce

No comments: