Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

Just a few observations today...
1. Nothing like the holidays to bring out the dysfunctionality of every family.
2. Some of the "deals" on Black Friday aren't actually deals. It's the stuff they couldn't sell or is being discontinued ;o) They do sprinkle in some good buys here and there too. Like the Shop Vac Scott was 1st in line for -- Or the single cup blender Scott got last year that we've used 3 times ;o)
3. We've got some good friends. I write this for several reasons... Each friend brings something different to the table -- Example - One of my best friends is dependable and can bake like nobodies business another of my best friends can make me laugh until I cry, we also have a secret "language" that consists of movie quotes or funny happenings between the two of us. I have another best friend that has known me since the beginning of time it feels like -- She knew me in my prepubescent years and we still remain best friends. So, in honor of Thanksgiving, I'd like to say thank you to my friends.
4. I only have 1 follower. Thanks for following!!

On that note, if anyone is interested in a single cup blender, I'm sure I can escape the house without notice. Afterall we NEVER use it ;o)

ReneƩ

1 comment:

Lexie said...

Well at least he got his shop vac. Those things DO come in handy!! I too am thankful to have a friend like you!!! Cant wait to see photos of the house!!!
<3
Lexie