Tuesday, November 3, 2009


Scott made a great point today. Let me start from the beginning...

Today I woke up early and got Shae & I ready so that I could leave early enough to go tanning. If you know anything about me you know my indian name would be, "Skin-so-white-glows-in-dark" So, I go tanning and afterwards inform Scott he will be coming home to a bronze goddess... He then asks, "Why did you go tanning?" I let him know I want to have a tan when I go to Vegas. Scott then asks, "Why do you want to be tan to leave?!?" I laughed. What a good question. I still haven't come up with a good enough answer to share.

Speaking of sharing, I would like to share a little bit about my family home life. I have come to the conclusion that we live in a social experiment. Through our "experiment" we have proven that 3 people can not coincide within a 1 bedroom apt and remain sane. However, I do enjoy taking Shae for a bath while Scott does the laundry in the same room. I feel like we're really bonding as a family unit. We're making bubbles and memories.... bubbly memories.

Scott and Shae have been learning new phrases lately. Here are some of my personal favorites... "No way Jose", "Praise Jesus", "Hugs not drugs" & "I see dead people" these fun phrases are sure to be heard at a party near you.

No comments: