Monday, November 2, 2009

Sparkle Shoe, Ho, & Man Food not all at once, but still funny

Last week Scott and I bought Shae Shae silver sparkle mary jane shoes. Ever since, she's begged to wear them at all times of the day or night. She has even thrown a creative spin on them... Shae will put the sparkle shoes on her hands and keep rhythm for whatever tune she's belting at the time.

I was watching the dishwasher screen and noticed something a bit odd.... either my dishwasher has ALOT of christmas spirit or it's calling me a hussy. The screen blinked "HO" repeatedly for about 4 minutes. Odd.

There needs to be an aisle dedicated, specifically, to "Man Food" at the grocery store. I was sent to purchase so called "Man Food" for a night of beer and falcons football. Its much harder than one would think. However, I would like to report MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!! Mozzarella Sticks, Potato Skins, Barbecue Chicken & Southwest Eggrolls have paired nicely with the testosterone filling the living room ;o)

I've started this blog to share my everyday funny with everyone. I figure if it makes me laugh, it might do the same for someone else. Hope you enjoy ;o)

No comments: