Monday, February 22, 2010

Soccer Moms RULE!

Scott made the observation today that I am officially a *soccer Mom*. Haha!! Shae starts Soccer next month. Her team only has 6 players ;o) Should be super fun to watch!!!

Speaking of Soccer Moms, we test drove a van this weekend!! The van's name is "Stan the Van". It will replace "Frank the Tank" our Black Durango... Yes, we name all of our vehicles. And YES, Shae refers to them solely by their fun names!!!! HAHA!!!

The first time Shae got into the Van she told Scott she "Loved it!" Apparently this van has some paralyzing effect on Shae Shae. Every time we take a ride in it she falls asleep!! It's AMAZING to say the least!! -- Not that I'm driving a van, but that Shae is so comfortable she goes comatose!

Scott nor I EVER thought we'd be driving a minivan. We made a pact when we got married and had Shae.... NEVER would we be THOSE parents.... And here we are... becoming THOSE parents. Other than the stigmata of the van, it's actually pretty cool. Shae can climb in and out of her seat on her own, mostly. There is a drink holder made the PERFECT size to hold a juice box!! There is a rounded mirror so I can see the entire back of the car without turning around. It's TOTALLY family friendly!!! Don't tell anyone, but I kinda like all the cool features. But, I will definitely be the Hottest, Youngest Looking, Van Driving Soccer Mom EVER!!!

3 comments:

All The Little Details said...

You make me laugh!!! I know exactly where to go when I need entertainment.

Shaunna Faye said...

With all these kids you're having, you have to have a van! I used to say I'd never get one either, but you have to admit....they make some pretty dang awesome minivans these days. I'd love to have one. I just have to have enough kids to justify it!

Brittz said...

Shauna - haha I will take you and Miss Martha for a spin, anytime!!

Lex - THanks!!