Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Twinky Twins!!

If you haven't heard, Scott and I are expecting Twins!!! Yep.... Our family almost doubled. Britt Famizzle party of *5*!!! WHAT WHAT?!?! Such exciting news!!!

We had the ultrasound today, that's how we found out. Scott had a panic attack, Shae freaked out because I was yelling and crying with excitement and the ultrasound tech was trying to calm and congratulate us all the while pointing out where each baby was on the screen. She was a great multi-tasker! I kept crying and laughing simultaneously.... had we been anywhere else people would have asked if I needed psychiatric help ;o)

Scott is still freaking out a little.... I am too a wee bit... It's kind of overwhelming to think we'll have 2 babies waking in the middle of the night to feed.... But then I think about all the awesomeness that will soon make up Team Britt and can't help but be completely elated!! 2 little mini britts on the way!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You will be my first friend to have a set of twins... I am super excited for you guys and can't wait to follow your new life with them via facebook. Love, Peace and a PARYTY OF FIVE!

Shaunna Faye said...

I am so so so so so excited for you guys! Seriously, twins! What an awesome/amazing/cool surprise! I can't imagine what it must feel like right now for you two. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Rayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rayne said...

This is SO SO exciting and I am sad to say I still have not met Shae. I miss you tons and am so glad you are as happy as you are!

Brittz said...

Monica, God blessed us with humor so that we could keep sanity, so we will DEFINITELY be sharing!!!

Shaunna - It's pretty Surreal.... SERIOUSLY Surreal, and exciting, and nerve racking, and awesome.... all at once!!!

Rayne - I miss you too!!! <3