Friday, February 12, 2010

So sorry Charlie ;o)

EESH!!! Off to a rough start... I forgot to feed Charlie, our first family pet. We haven't had him 24 hours and i'm already trying to kill him off!!! No need to worry though. We got home early this afternoon because of the snow and fed him right away. He is still alive and doing great!!! Now if I can just keep Shae from trying to give Charlie her food we'll keep him alive for at least a week!!! HA!

I'm soooo excited for the snow!!! It's beautiful and Shae can't wait to go play in it!!! Scott ran by wal-mart and the lines are 15 people long!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!! I'm sure they are completely out milk bread eggs and probably beer by now!! hahaha people in GA really freak out over weather ;o)

Hope everyone enjoys their valentine's day weekend

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Um, yeah, Publix on the way home wasn't fun either. Nor the 7 mph average on 285! It took me about an hour to get home!! Boo. But have tons of fun in the snow!