Thursday, June 3, 2010

More details about earlier today ;o)


Hey Y'all!!! It's ReneƩ!!! I know I've had a lot of messages and comments that I haven't replied to. I promise I will, I just wanted to blog about what's been going on since the procedure.

I know Scott shared the procedure went well. PRAISE GOD!!! We've got 2 beautiful baby boys with great heart beats this morning (AND they've been kicking like crazy hehe) PRAISE GOD!!!

However, after the procedure I started having some rough contractions and continued to contract every 2 minutes. EESH!!! It is normal to contract a bit after having the procedure, but to make sure and stop the contractions they had to give me magnesium. I also had to take a pill to help me sleep last night. The contractions stopped in the middle of the night so they took me off of the magnesium. HOWEVER, the contractions started again and they had to put me back on the magnesium. So, I'm giving my uterus a pep talk and we're trying to get it together ;o).....

**I was typing this early this morning. Dr. Quintero came in so I stopped.... here's what happened next**

He was looking at the boys on the ultrasound and let us know about a medicine we could take that would slow down the amount of fluid being produced in order to "buy us more time". Then we suddenly saw Tyce's heart was A-rhythmic. Meaning it was beating incorrectly... way too fast. So our sonographer, Jill, took over and started documenting the irregularity in his heart. It was funny, Dr. Quintero's exact words were, "Jesus Christ, never a dull moment!" Then he looked over, smiled & let us know there is medicine that can fix this right up ;o) In the bible it says "Call on my name".... Lord, we are calling out to you and so grateful for every single day you give us!!

We then went down and had a fetal echo cardiogram so that we could have a pediatric cardiologist check out the sonograms. Did we mention this is a leading pediatric cardiologist? God is SOOOOO GOOD!!! So, now we have the leading TTTS Doctor & the leading Pediatric Cardiologist working with us ;o)

We went down & had the fetal echo cardiogram & guess what? Tyce's heart was absolutely normal!! Thank you Lord!!! Just another blessing!!! ;o)

I also want to point out how great God's timing is!! Cindy, our Pastor's wife, just happened to invite all the ladies from church over for coffee and fellowship on Wednesday. That's the same day we found out there was nothing else we could do to fix the TTTS. So, the coffee & fellowship turned into a meeting of prayer warriors!! I was having the Amnio Patch & Amnio Reduction at the same time they were praying. How amazing? It makes me tear up to think of all that God has in store for us. This truly is just the beginning!!

Thank you so much for your prayers.

Please continue to pray for the boys and I. That they would continue to grow and that our pregnancy would be a long one. We are praying to last 36 weeks. Today I am 22 weeks 6 days.

Please pray for Mom & Scott who are with me & Dad who is on a flight down here.

Please pray for Shae as her world is completely different right now. She is in great hands and very loved, but since Monday, everything's been different for her.

Thank you for your prayers for Charlie, our fish!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a friend of Jacque's. I just wanted to let you know you and your family are in our prayers. I know everything will work out in the end. God bless your spirit! Stay strong! He only gives us what He knows we can handle.