Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thank you to everyone

It is with great sadness that I must tell you that Shyloh and Tyce have gone on to be with our Lord. My parents and I are headed down to Miami to be with Renee and her family. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for safe travels. They are and will always be our boys and Renee and I will always be parents to identical twin boys. God is right here with us every step of the way and we praise Him for the time we had with Shyloh and Tyce. Thank you to everyone for everything you did for us. Food, money, airfare, hotel stay etc etc. We hope we can only do the same for you one day. We love you all!!


Scott, Renee, Shae, Shyloh, and Tyce

3 comments:

WishfulThinking523 said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I can only imagine how you must feel. Cherish the small time you have left with your two boys.

Megan said...

Oh renee, I am so sorry sweet girl. Another friend of mine just lost her 2.5 mo old little boy, Tripp. They think it was SIDS. This has been a hard week for 2 of my dear friends. I'm so sorry to hear ab the boys. Perhaps you can draw strength from each other. her blog is copponex.blogspot.com. I will refer her to you as well. I think you two would really like each other- even w/o having to go through similar tragedies. The two of you have been so strong and I am proud to say your are my friend- even if we dont see each other often. My prayers go out to you and Scott. God bless, Megan Knapp

Jennifer G. said...

God Bless you guys. Just even though your boys life on earth was short they have impacted many. TTTS is horrible. I pray one day they have better treatments. Lossing a TTTS baby I know how you feel.