Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jealous for me

I am angry. I am angry that I will never get to see Shyloh and Tyce turn one. I will never get to see them walk. I will never get to see them discover their likes and dislikes. I will never get to meet their girlfriends. I will never get to see them graduate. I will never get to see them go to college. I will never see them get married. I have every right to be angry. Or do I?
Maybe my right to be angry has been taken away. Taken away by the fact that He loves me. I am reminded of the scenes from The Passion of The Christ. The scenes of Jesus being crucified. I am reminded of the story of his crucifixion in the New Testament. I am reminded that not one time did Jesus ever get angry. Why didn't he? Because he knew what was coming. He knew His purpose.

This is graphic. It is scenes from The Passion of The Christ. If anything, just close your eyes and let the words of the song saturate you.




I can't be angry. I can only be a light in a dark world. And no matter what pain I must endure, I must keep my eyes on His purpose as it becomes my purpose......... because He loves me.

He loves us!


Love y'all,
Scott

2 comments:

Jessica said...

This is one of my favorite songs and how powerful that you put it with that scene. I couldn't watch it..the song alone makes me weep. How great that we serve a God who Loves us more than we can fathom.
My friend told me that sometimes death is not the worst thing. Although it is the worst for us as parents, it is not for them. They are with Christ and are not fighting the TTTS battle or suffering at all! My thoughts are with you both as you grieve. I still grieve 5 years later. God Bless You!

Brittz said...

Thank you Jessica