Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Here's a picture of our beautiful baby Shyloh and some new news ;o)


We have 2 heartbeats today, so today is a great day!!!

Great News!!!

Fetal Echo cardiogram shows no more signs of arrhythmia

During our daily sonogram, Jill, our technician was sooooo kind to give us about ten 3D pictures of shyloh!! He is SOOOOO handsome!!! Boy does he look like his big sister and his Daddy!! ;o)

Not as good news....
My fluid level went up even more from yesterday. Today I'm at 16.4..... normal 2-8. You can just call us "Over Achievers" ;o) hehe

On another GREAT note!!! Mom and Ry are here ;o) Apparently even at 27 you need & want your momma ♥

They also brought me an AMAZING goodie basket from all my friends at church!!! I mean there is EVERYTHING in this basket!!!! beautiful cards, candies, food, pastels, sketch kit, sketch paper, hair ties, markers, Gatorade, tanning lotion (Lord knows I'm super white and not getting any sun down here haha) games, yarn, magazines, lotions, perfumes, sleeping mask, frames, nail stuff, razors, and my ABSOLUTE FAVE is the beautifully made cheetah print & hot pink hospital gown & matching flip flops (The gown was beautifully hand-made my Erin Geairn & I've already asked if she will make me more because these gowns aren't nearly as cute as hers!!!) I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the thoughtfulness put into this basket!! I am sooooo blessed to have such wonderful people in my life!! Thank you all SOOOOOOOOOO much!!!

Well, I think I'm going to take Momma Nancy down in one of my new games.... "Scrabble Slam card game" wish me luck!!!!

Thank you again for your prayers!!! We truly appreciate it & continue to need prayers!!! Today we are 23 weeks 4 days and every day is a blessing!!!!


The Britts

2 comments:

laurie mccune said...

Lucas looked JUST like Shyloh's picture when he was born at 24 weeks. So many memories that I am thankful for now that I don't remember being so thankful for then. Good news, bad news, good news...that's how it seems to roll, doesn't it?! No matter the report, as you keep your eyes on the Perfect News, allow yourself to be a light in the darkness to others around you. You are there for two very obvious reasons but knowing God, it is likely that someone will walk in your room that needs your hope and your future, His love through your smile. I am praying for you and your entire family every day!!!

Jennifer G. said...

Still praying. Your doing great! Eating whatever the heck I wanted was the best thing I could think of when I was stuck in the hosptial carrying my TTTS triplets. I know i was glad when my mommy was with me. I'm glad your mom is there. Hang in there.

I am still doing my blog that I started when I was about 20 weeks. There is a site that turns them into books. In July when my boys are a year old I am going to have mine printed :-)