Thursday, June 3, 2010

Quick update

Renee had her ultrasound this morning and everything looks good. Her fluid level is back up but she will be able to take some medicine that will help with that. Her ultrasound also showed that Tyce's heart was having some electrical issues. His little heart looked like it was quivering. It was just beating way to fast. They brought us down a floor to do an ultrasound on his heart so they can determine what is going on with his heart. That is where we are now.

2 things I want to share. The leading pedia-cardiologist in the nation is at this hospital. Obviously God did not have us come down here just to see Dr. Quintero. He knew what he was doing. I try to look at it like this. There are some people down here that need to see God and His hands and the only way they will get to do that could be through me and my family. Can you imagine that you could possibly be the only example of Jesus Christ some people will ever see? Don't hold back anymore. If you feel like God is telling you to witness, then u better be witnessing! Be the light in peoples dark worlds. We all can do it.

The 2nd thing I wanted to share is this: We went down to have the test done for Tyce's heart and it is now beating normal. No medication. Just our mighty God. :)

The Britts

5 comments:

All The Little Details said...

Seriously...maybe God is trying to teach you that you shouldn't worry about anything anymore! He is showing you that he is in control! How amazing that he is helping Tyce and Shyloh every step of the way. Keep me posted! I still want to Skype with Renee this afternoon.

Nicola said...

Dear Shyloh and Tyce,

I love you very much even though we have not met yet. I can't wait to meet you - this fall! Do you boys hear that? It's too hot for me to come down to Miami to meet you yet. I also want to throw your mommy a fantastic party this weekend. So, if you could please take a bit of a break this weekend, it would be greatly appreciated.

Love, Nic Nic

WishfulThinking523 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WishfulThinking523 said...

Renee -

We've only met once, but I am praying all turns out well with your two precious boys! God has something big planned for those two...

Prayers and Crossed Fingers

Brittz said...

Lex - I want to skype tonight with you too!!!

Nicola - Apparently these boys have a mind of their own... BUT, we'll be there via skype for sure!!

Gregra - Thank you for your prayers!!