Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Procedure is over

The procedure has been over for about 2 hours now. Everything went well. They were able to get the patch done as well as take out a little over 2 liters of amniotic fluid. She has a had contractions since the procedure but they gave her some magnesium to calm things down and it seems to be working. She just can't get comfortable. Please pray that she can get some rest.

First thing tomorrow morning they will do an ultrasound to check on Shyloh and Tyce. After that, we will hopefully get to head back to the hotel. She will be able to come home for a few days but will need to come back next week. She will more than likely remain in Miami from that point on.

She got to eat and as I finish this up I look over and I believe she is asleep. Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. God is good all the time!

Goodnight

The Britts

2 comments:

All The Little Details said...

Praying for you guys! Let me know if there is something I can do even though I am thousands of miles away.. Have her call me tomorrow I have questions for her.

Rorirose01 said...

wow Scooter.... I just can't be prouder of ya'll. You both are a great inspiration on how to stay positive when things aren't exactly as you had hoped... but we do know that God is the Great Physician and I will continue to pray and call out my prayer chain. I love you all and hate that I can't be there, but if there is anything I can do.... I'm always here. Love to everyone and thank you for keeping us updated!